Whether the Winter Games have you inspired to hit the slopes or snuggle under a mountain of blankets on the couch, we’ve got you covered. This week’s Tech& is all about plussing up winter sports.
- YouTube TV: YouTube makes it easy to watch the games than ever before. No commercials. No cables. No cable box. You can even get a month’s free trial when you sign up.
- Liftopia: This handy app gives you snow conditions and super cheap lift tickets.
- MyCharge AllTerrain+: You can’t post epic IG pictures on the slopes if your phone is dead. This portable charger is water-proof, drop-proof, dust-proof and temperature-proof.
- Burton Toaster Boot Liner: No more cold feet. These rechargeable boot liners keep you toasty for up to five hours on a single charge.
- Oakley Airwave Goggles: These incredible goggles provide a heads-up display that shows you your speed, vertical, location, incoming calls and texts and much more.