Spring is coming, which means spring cleaning is right on its heels. This week’s Tech& gives you some tech suggestions for cleaning up your act. And house. And electronics.
- @MarieKondo: The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up is, well, life-changing. Check out its creator’s, Marie Kondo. Instagram for inspiration.
- Decluttr: After your life is changed by tidying up, you’ll probably realize that having all 10 seasons of Smallville on DVD isn’t sparking a lot of joy these days. Use Decluttr to sell unwanted DVDs, Blu-Rays, CDs and more.
- Electronic and appliance recycling: The average American has 24 electronic products in their house. Chances are high that at least one of them no longer works. Instead of letting it take up space, take it to your local Best Buy to be recycled.
- Phone Soap: Not-so-fun fact: your smartphone is dirtier than a toilet. But (no pun intended) you can fix that in 10 minutes with Phone Soap.
- Clean it up: Finally, here are some pro tips to clean your electronics from the pros who know.