This week, like everyone else, we’re excited for Sunday’s matchup. Maybe you aren’t a fan of either team, but everyone is a fan of funny commercials and delicious appetizers. And by delicious appetizers, we mean JT’s dance moves 😻.
Here are our five picks to get the most out of the Big Game.
- NYT Cooking: An app for apps! Find a fun and fancy new way to make buffalo chicken.
- NBC Sports: For all you cord cutters out there, stream Sunday’s game using NBC’s free app.
- Chromecast: And while you’re at it, throw that game up on your TV from any WiFI-enabled device.
- Sonos Playbar or Playbase: Get full theater sound that makes you feel like you’re at the game. But better! Because you’re sitting on your super cozy couch.
- Against All Odds with Cousin Sal: Check out episode 40 of this podcast, which focuses on fun prop bets and their odds for the Big Game. We’ve got 5 on the National Anthem going over 2 minutes.